Thursday 7 August 2008

Dyeing To Sew or Dieing to Sow?


Have had a lovely long break in France near La Rochelle - here's a little sketch of the courtyard of our gite. Too many croissants, bottles of wine and helpings of smelly cheese later and I am finding it hard to get back into the creative spirit. There's not much time though because it's still the school summer hols and we're busy doing kid stuff.

However I've gone all back to basics and have a packet of woad seeds to grow so that I can do some medieval dyeing - can't wait!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Postage to the UK obviously depends on the weight of what you purchase but it you want something in particular - let me know and will work it out. Did you know I am doing a workshop at Bramble Patch on 1/2 September?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.