Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Sale for Christmas

I have really enjoyed making some pictures to sell this year at Christmas. Here is the latest theme. There will be a series along these lines of houses in changing seasons eventually. For now here is the first.
This is a little mini quilt measuring 3.5" x 5.5"
It's in a white box frame which measures 10" x 10"
£60 including postage in the UK
postage at cost overseas.
Send me a message if you are interested!





This weighted witch doorstop - very Harry Potter - is £25 + £8 postage to the UK. 
Expensive postage I know, but she is heavy man!
Santa is also £25 plus the same as the witch for postage
 Festive rabbits £20 plus £7 postage in UK - at cost elsewhere
snowmen - lots of these, all different, weighted with hand knitted hat and scarf and lovely cotton clothes £25 plus £8 postage in UK at cost everywhere else
Hanging Nordic houses £5 each plus £2 postage in UK etc etc

Last weekend my friend and I put our lovely wares out on a stall at Ludlow Medieval Christmas Market. It was a hoot! Despite the power cut it looked lovely!

Email me for enquiries or leave a comment and I'll get right back to you!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Clare and I love the witch. I hope you sell loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items. I hope that they sell well. I'm sure the candlelight added to the atmosphere at Ludlow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting for your work! Have a Happy and Blessed Christmas Clare. x

    ReplyDelete

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.