Saturday 12 July 2008

Raspberries To Eat And Sew



Moda fabrics have produced a scrumptious range of fabrics again - almost lickably lovely. The red spots on brown remind me of cherries and chocolate and then there's the gorgeous raspberry fabric mmmmmmm.... anyway I decided to embark on my first quilted tote and here it is behind some equally tasty allotment fruit to match!!


Co-ordinating food and textiles is a must!

Tonight I met the owner of some poppies which I have been admiring in a garden nearby for the last three weeks. I should have photographed them. They were like hand-dyed mauve silk. He thinks they are called "Angel's Choir" and has kindly given me some seed heads to grow next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.