Thursday 29 October 2020

Reworking This Blog : Some paintings from this year

 Nearly two years since posting here - oh my! I am found more on my Wordpress site but maybe I should begin again here as a diary.


Mostly I paint and draw now - some stitching, more in the winter so here it comes!

clare-wassermann-bird-1

bird-in-window-clare-wassermann






Birds in Windows - part of a series of 12" square oil paintings on canvas board - I'm going to continue on with these in the new lockdown I think.

These will be for sale at £320 each plus postage or will be in an exhibition in Summer 2021 here in the UK



Is anyone still seeing this blog?

2 comments:

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.