Monday 24 August 2015

Gratitude and Abundance

Every day I make sure I try to notice the little things. I think it’s so healthy to appreciate the beauty around us in whatever situation. I celebrated today by painting the abundance of flowers around me in the garden and picking more to photograph and influence this series of floral paintings honouring the Summer.
Here’s “Vase Of Abundance” acrylic on canvas board 20″ x 24″ finished this weekend and for sale. I tried to capture the exhuberence of these big blooms
Vase of Abundance
Even in our local urban environment there are beautiful moments noticing some peeling paint, some old distressed wood or rusty, aged metal. Some of the shapes in our Victoriana in my town are superb.
gatesDefinitely more flower power paintings to come this next few weeks! Do call back here! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare, I love your very colourful and exuberant flower painting!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.